UPSC Combined GeoScientist and Geologist Admit Card 2018 will be delivered two weeks earlier of the exam date. The examination will be arranged on 29th June. There are a total of 24 Geologist, 06 Chemist, 17 geophysicist and 23 Junior Hydrogeologists posts. The application form had been accepted by the board until 16th April. The exam will be conducted for three days. The admit card, which is also called as admission e-certificate will be provided online. Aspirants will not get it from any other method, thus, aspirants should get it as per the norms from the authoritative website.
| Exam Time Table
|29 June||09 AM to 12 Noon||General English|
|02 to 05 PM||Chemistry (paper 1)
Geophysics (paper 1)
Geology (P 1)
|30th June||09 to 12 noon||Paper 2 of each above subjects|
|02:00 PM to 05 PM||Paper 3 of same three subjects|
|1st July||09 to 12 PM||Hydrogeology|
UPSC Combined GeoScientist and Geologist Admit Card 2018
Only those aspirants will be able to get the UPSC Combined GeoScientist and Geologist Admit Card 2018 who have registered successfully.
- Aspirants will be able to get the admit card using online mode.
- Authority will not send or made the hall ticket available through any other method.
- Contenders need to get it from www.upsc.gov.in.
- After getting the UPSC Combined GeoScientist and Geologist hall ticket, if there are incorrect details or missing information, then contact officials immediately.
- Print out of admit card should be taken.
Note: A candidate has downloaded the admit card does not mean that all the entered credentials in application has been accepted by the commission. If, the authority found any discrepancy in qualifications or anything, the administration holds the right to reject candidature of particular aspirant.
UPSC Combined GeoScientist and Geologist Exam Centre 2018
The Union Public Services Commission conducts a number of examinations and it follows a rule for allotting examination center – first apply first allot. It means, to get chosen center, candidates should apply early. The examination will be conducted at a total of 19 centers. Candidates should report at the center given on their UPSC Combined GeoScientist and Geologist Admit Card 2018.
UPSC Combined GeoScientist and Geologist Hall Ticket Instructions
- All the candidates have to carry the Hall Ticket to the exam centre.
- Be on time will be very useful for the aspirants as they can get many guidelines before the test.
- Aspirants don’t have to write any thing on the UPSC Combined GeoScientist and Geologist Admit Card 2018.
- Examinee should ask invigilator before leaving the examination center.
- Aspirant should enter the roll number as given in the hall ticket.