UPSC CAPF application form 2018: Union Public Services Commission exempted a notification for Central Armed Police Forces recruitment on 25th April. The last date to submit the online application form is 21st May. After that, the link will be disabled for registration. Commission conducts the recruitment every year but such massive vacancies do not come out of the box every time. There are a total of 398 vacancies which are classified as – BSF (Border Security Force): 60, CISF: 84, CRPF: 179, SSB: 29 and ITBP: 46.
|Union Public Services Commission Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment
BSF – 60
Notification Issued: 25th April
Last Date To Apply Online: 21st May
Exam Date: 12th August
|Enrollment Mode: Online||Fee: Rs. 200/- excepting Female, SC/ ST|
|Notification:||Assistant Commandant Recruitment|
UPSC CAPF Application Form 2018
The application form must be submitted before the deadline.
- It is strictly stated that the registration can only be done online.
- Where to apply?. It can be done through the official website – www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Candidates are not allowed apply multiple times. But, in any unavoidable conditions, a contender applies twice, then the UPSC CSPF application form 2018 with higher RID will be considered.
- While filling the form, contenders should ensure what examination they are going to choose. If a contender reports to other exam centres apart from allotted one, then the candidature will be rejected.
- Should not leave any portion empty.
- Only write correct and genuine demanded details. A wrong and defective form will lead to the cancellation of candidature.
- Once filled, then, a candidate need not send hard copy of the form to authority.
UPSC CAPF AC Application Fee Payment 2018
- All the aspirants excepting Female/SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee.
- The fee can be paid through net banking facility of State Bank of India or through pay by cash or using Visa/Master/RuPay/ Credit/Debit Card.
- Contenders should not allow any other method for fee payment.
“Pay By Cash”: In this method, a candidate should print the Pay-in-Slip during part II registration and pay the fee at any branch of SBI. By this method, CAPF application form fee must be paid before 23.59 hours on 20th May.
UPSC CAPF Eligibility Criteria 2018
Age Limit: If a candidate’s age is between 20 to 25 years as on 1st August 2018, then that applicant can fill out the UPSC CAPF application form 2018.
- SC/ ST candidates can get five years of age relaxation.
- 3 years relaxation will be given to contenders of Other Backward Classes.
- upto five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with
the existing instructions of the Central Government
- If a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the term from 1st January 1980 to the 31st, December 1989.
Educational Qualifications For UPSC CAPF application form 2018: A candidate must be possessing a bachelor’s degree from any of the institutions incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under
Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.