NDA 2 Eligibility 2018: Most of the candidates who are going to apply this time maybe going to do so the first time. So, for all of such candidates, one main thing to note is, before having any step for the enrollment read all the terms and conditions first. Then, focus on your capabilities and match them with the ones given in the notification. Before the registration, a contender needs to be eligible first. The NDA eligibility criteria contain a number of guidelines regarding the age limit (what should be the age of an applicant), Educational qualifications, nationality etc.
NDA 1 Eligibility 2018 Criteria
The Union Public Service Commission will arrange the NDA 2 test 2018 on 9th September. The council conducts the examination of the youth interest in Indian Navy, Air Force and Army. Before appearing for the examination, the NDA will apprise aspirants for the NDA 2 Admit Card before 15 days from the examination. NDA 2 Eligibility 2018 Complete details are given below so that candidates can match their eligibility. Students must know that their preparations may useless if they do not obey the UPSC NDA eligibility Criteria carefully.
NDA Exam Age Limit, Marital Status 2018
NDA 2 Age Limit 2018: An applicant born between 2nd January 2000 to 1st July 2003 will be permitted. If not, the authority will not allow writing the test. Note: Matriculation/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate will only be considered as the date of birth identification tool. If there found any kind of changes, the NDA application form will be rejected. Marital Status: Only male and unmarried candidates are capable as per the NDA 1 Eligibility 2018 norms. Girls are not allowed to apply.
NDA 2 Eligibility 2018 Nationality:
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the purpose of lastingly residing in India before the 1st January 1962.
- Aspirants must be a citizen of India or subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- An Indian origin person who has migrated from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Zambia, Uganda, Zaire, Tanzania, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
UPSC NDA 2018 Educational Qualifications
NDA Education Qualification: The Union Public Service Commission (conducting the body of National Defence Academy entrance examination) demands an educational qualification from every of the candidate for the selection of the best for UPSC NDA 2018. Indian Army: The applicants who are appearing for the 12th or equivalent examination from any of the recognised board in 2018 or those who have passed such examination will be considered to apply online as per the NDA 2 Eligibility 2018. Navy and Air Force: The applicants must be passed or appearing for the 12th or equivalent test with the physics and mathematics as the compulsory subject.
Physical Standards: It is the NDA 2 eligibility 2018 criteria which includes the physical capabilities of the candidates going to appear for the national defence academy entrance examination on 23rd April.
- If you are not medically fit, you will be restricted from sitting in the NDA examination. Thus, being a medically fit is a major concern as per the norms settled by the authority.
- At the time of the interview, a medical examination will be organised.
- Also Check: NDA Syllabus