Indian Forest Services recruitment similar as occurs every year, not a far away. It is not a common recruitment, it is one of the toughest and thus, the fundamental recruiting body – Union Public Services Commission will manage it. For the exams and the whole system, there will be three proceedings on the basis of which the final selection will be made. There is a massive quantity of youth interested in the position of being an officer in the governmental department. Such aspirants can submit the IFS Application Form 2018.
IFS Application Form 2018 (Common Points)
- The IFoS registration will be commenced on 7th February along with the CSAT form filling procedure.
- There is a deadline before which all the applicants must have to submit the form. It is 6th March.
- UPSC IFS Application form 2018 can only be submitted using the online mode.
- www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in are legal and official websites where the enrollment can be carried out.
- The candidates only need to apply one time for all the levels – preliminary, mains and interview.
- All the details that are to be filled in the application form must be legal and correct.
- The UPSC holds the right to delay the date of form filling and thus, stay updated with all the news.
UPSC IFS Prelims/ Mains Application Form Procedure
To enrol yourself so that you can appear for the exam, then you have to make IFS registration 2018 first as per the Indian Forest Services notification.
- Enter your personal details: This includes your name, father’s name, contact details, address, age, gender, marital status, physically handicapped? etc.
- Now, the turn comes of the educational qualifications which must be satisfied as per the norms. Check the whole eligibility criteria before filling the whole IFS application form 2018.
- Once done, you have to verify the details you have entered.
- A registration ID will be generated and you have to keep it safe as it will be demanded while downloading the IFS admit card.
2. Fee Payment
As the notification for 2018 is not out yet thus, we would consider the fee payment made in 2017.
- All the candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-.
- The IFS Application Form 2018 fee can be paid using the Online and offline modes.
- Those who are opting for the first one can pay through the net banking, credit/ debit card.
- For offline or pay by cash mode, you need to log in using the registration ID and date of birth/transaction Id as granted by the SBI. Such nominees can pay the fee from any of the branches of State Bank of India.
3. Exam Center Selection
While choosing the exam centre, make sure that you can reach that venue easily and is nearest to you. There is a freedom for candidates to opt the centre they want.
4. Upload Signature & Photograph
To finish the procedure, you need to upload the scanned image of signature and photograph.
- There are fixed dimensions according to which you have to upload the images for IFS Application Form 2018: photograph – 140 (height) x 110 (width) pixel size & 110 (ht.) x 140 (wth.) pixel size.
- Ensure that the images are in .jpg format. Any other format of images will be not be accepted.
- You must put the sign on a white paper with a black pen.
- When you upload these, check that file size of both must not exceed 40 KB and must not be lower than 3KB for photo and 1 KB for the sign.
UPSC IFS Documents Required
Along with uploading the images of sign and photograph. There must be some other documents as well. Otherwise, the application form will be disqualified.
- Birth date certificate
- Valid Email Id
- Community Certificate
- Academic qualification certificates
- Caste Certificate.