IES Application Form 2019: IES here stands for the Indian Engineering Services which is a department which handles all the technical and managerial functions of Government of India. To recruit new employees for the different posts in the department, the authority has given the duties to the Union Public Service Commission. The UPSC manages ESE exam to select the best contestants. The whole recruitment procedure is to be conducted in three levels. These are Preliminary, Mains and Interview. To be a part of the process, contenders need to fill the application form.
IES Application Form 2019 Highlights
The UPSC conducts the examination every year and lakhs of candidates appear for it. Last year, there were 588 vacancies for which the recruitment test was conducted. The UPSC will issue the calendar for 2019 in which all the exact dates will be given. Tentative ones are given in the table:
|Category:||ESE Application Form|
|Registration Starting Date:||Last Week of September|
|Exam Date (IES preliminary):||First week of January 2019|
ESE 2019 Application Form Details
- The Union Public Services Commission will only accept online IES application form 2019.
- The online registration will be done through the official website of the commission.
- Once the notification will be out, the registration will begin and contenders need to IES apply online before the last date.
- Once the deadline is passed away, the link will be disabled.
- All the applicants need to enter correct details.
- One candidate can apply online only one time.
- Contenders also need to upload the required document list of which will be refreshed soon.
IES Application Fees 2019
The candidates belonging to General or OBC (Other Backward Classes) category need to pay only 200/- rupees. While applicants from SC (Scheduled Caste)/ ST/ PH (Physically handicapped) or Women candidates need not to pay any application fees.
How to Pay Fee?
- Pay By Cash:- It is one of the three options. According to this step, candidates have to pay the fee through pay-in-slip generated and depositing cash to any of the branches of State Bank of India.
- Pay By Card:- The Rupay debit/credit/ Visa/Master card can be used to pay IES application form fee.
- And the third option is of net banking.