UPSC IAS examinations are conducted as a part of Civil Services UPSC Recruitment by Union Public Service Commission. Whereas, online UPSC IAS Application form 2018 for prelims will soon be released. This Detailed Application Form Filling procedure by Indian Administrative Services takes place twice every year.
First, for Prelims examination and thereafter for Mains Examinations. For next year, IAS Prelims written test has been fixed and scheduled on 03.06.2018 (SUNDAY). Thus, online notification PDF will be unveiled on 07.02..2018 and along with this registration form will also be started to fill. DAF – Application form will remain live almost a month and will be closed on 06.03.2018.
IAS Application Form 2018 – DAF
In civil services examinations in India, Indian Administrative Services is considered a second toughest post to access through. As very first rankers or top rankers are in the beginning given the choice to opt out for Indian Foreign Services. Then on the third mark comes the Indian Police Services (IPS) followed by Indian Revenue Services (IRS). Before filling online IAS application form 2018 candidates must ensure the upper age limit as a part of eligibility.
UPSC IAS Registration Last Date 2018
Keeping previous year statistics in mind for IAS, closing date to submit IAS 2017 application form was 17th March 2017. IAS Admit Card 2018 for 18 June 2017 prelims examinations were released on 22nd May 2017. Later last year, for Prelims qualified candidates, Mains examinations were held from 28th October to 3rd November 2017 and Admit Cards for the same were released on 4th October 2017. Details of the UPSC IAS Application Form 2018 should be kept safe with the applicants as while downloading Hall Tickets, registration Number or Roll number is also demanded by the UPSC Board official website. Application form can be proceeded using the web portal www.upsc.gov.in.
|Registration Starting Date:||7th February|
|IAS Application Form Last Date:||6th March|
|Exam Date||3rd June|
IAS Prelims Application Form 2018
The IAS Prelims Application Form 2018 filling scheme will be walked off from 7th Feb and all the aspirants should remember these following points while submitting the forms.
- As there are two stages – Prelims and Mains and for both of these two level, candidates have to fill the IAS DAF two times.
- The Candidates who will clear the Pre-examination IAS Result can apply for the second stage.
- IAS Application form 2018 can be acknowledged via online platform using www.upsc.gov.in.
- The preliminary Application form must be listed within a given deadline.
Indian Administrative Services Application Form 2018
Union Public Service Commission Joint Secretary (Raj Kumar) will publish IAS notification 2018 almost two weeks earlier this time and IAS Application form 2018 will be flagged off on the same day. As last year date of publication was 22nd February 2017 while for this year it is 7th February 2018 according to EXAMINATION NOTICE NO. 06/2017-CSP. The selection of the posts will be administered as per the IAS cut off 2018.
www.upsc.gov.in IAS Apply Online 2018
- The process begins with the opening of IAS Application Form 2018 authentic panel.
- The first page of www.upsc.gov.in IAS Application form consists a direct URL.
- Snap the IAS Apply Online Link and move to next page.
- Then comes the page where an applicant has to register himself/ herself by inscribing personal details.
- Once registered, the authority will provide login ID and password.
- Use them for further proceedings.
- Now enter genuine and right information necessary for IAS registration 2018.
- After that, upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment and download the application form for future utilisation.