UPSC drug inspector recruitment 2018 notification provided now. There are a total of 7 vacancies in the department of Drugs Control under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of NCT of Delhi. Apart from this, recent vacancies are also notified for Group D in railway. Check out the RRB Group D result 2018. All the candidates now can apply for the recruitment online, but, the form must be submitted before the last date. What is the last date? It is 5th May before the all the enrollments should be done. Otherwise, the link to apply will be disabled from the official website.
|Union Public Service Commission 2018 Drug Inspector Recruitment
|Vacancy Details: Total 7
1. SC – 01
2. ST – 01
3. Unreserved: – 05
|Important Dates: –
Online ORA Submission last date: 3rd May
ORA Print Last date: 4th May
|Age Limit: 30 Years As on the last date of receipt submission||Pay Scale: Level 8 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
UPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2018 Eligibility
Before applying for any of the posts of recruitment, one common thing that candidates ask is – I am eligible? Can I Apply?. As per the norms of the commission, every aspirant strictly has to follow the eligibility guidelines. Otherwise, one will be considered as not eligible and the registration form may be rejected.
- Going to apply for the Drug Inspector recruitment?. Then the applicant must be holding a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or in Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a
University established in India by law.
- Age Limit: Applicant’s age must be lower than 30 years.
- Other eligibility details for UPSC drug inspector recruitment 2018 are yet to be confirmed.
UPSC Drug Inspector Application Form 2018
- All the contestants should note that the authority will only accept online applications through official website – www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Any other method of form submission will not be considered and the form will be rejected.
- While registering for the UPSC Drug Inspector recruitment 2018, candidates should enter the correct and live email ID as all the corresponding information will be sent to the same email.
- Candidates can also apply for different posts but they need to make all the steps separately for each post. Apart from this, fees should be paid separately for each post.
- After submitting the Drug Inspector ORA, aspirants need to take a print out of the application form.
- But, applicants don’t need to send the print out of the application form to the authorities.
How To Apply?.
As we have noticed, many aspirants are unable to apply online and they want to know the steps.
- First of all, visit the official portal – www.upsconline.nic.in.
- There, two links will be given – the first will be for online applications for various exams that UPSC conducts regularly and second one for the Online recruitment application (ORA) for various recruitment posts.
- You have press the second one.
- After that, the list of recruitment tests will be opened. In second box, Drug inspector apply online link is given on 8th Number.
- Hit that link and go for further procedure.
UPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment Details 2018
Whatever be the posts for which a student is going to apply, a complete knowledge of the UPSC recruitment 2018 is must for the better preparation. A detailed information explaining about the UPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2018 is available with a deep research.
Now, a news has been provided by the Union Public Services Commission that it is going to conduct a Drug Inspector recruitment for 7 vacancies.
Each time, a great number of contestants record themselves for the recruitment and the number is increasing regularly which definitely rising the competition. There are a limited amount of seats and thus it needs a hard work to be recruited as a UPSC Drug Inspector employee.
Check This Book Reviewed Good for the preparations. Buy it now to make the preparations tougher.
|Click Here To Buy: Career as a Drug Inspector by Career Publications|
UPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2018 – Advertisement
The Commission has issued the notification for the UPSC Drug Inspector recruitment 2018 and the aspirants want to apply for it must read the notice before going to do so. To check out the notification, aspirants need to visit the forum – www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates will get the URL in what’s new section.
As 2018 is not far away and thus, the UPSC drug Inspector notification 2018 may be released at any hour and thus, contenders are advised to stay in touch with the page.
The UPSC drug Inspector Notification is the only PDF file that will reveal the details of every smallest portion of the Drug inspector recruitment. The advertisement can be downloaded using the legitimate forum – www.upsc.gov.in. A direct URL for Drug Inspector Advertisement PDF Download will be made accessible below.
UPSC Drug Inspector Admit Card 2018
The UPSC drug inspector recruitment 2018 examination will be conducted in the next year and for the exam, UPSC drug inspector admit card 2018 is the necessary part. Printing up of admit card is compulsory for all and thus, all the candidates must download it using the URL. The releasing date for admit card has not been confirmed yet but as an estimation, it will be revealed 15 days earlier in the examination.
UPSC Drug Inspector Selection Process
There is a common selection process that UPSC achieves for all recruitments and thus the same will be walked out in the UPSC drug Inspector Recruitment 2018. At first, there will be an arrangement of the UPSC drug inspector exam 2018 at numerous centres across the country. The aspirants who will cross the results, called by the authorities for the interview.
What type of questions will be asked in the recruitment personal interview is not cleared and will not be because it is upon the heads why type of questions they ask.