In 2018, the UPSC will conduct the UPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2018 examination to fill the vacant seats in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. There may be a combined test for other vacancies as well such as Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons in the Indian Railways, Ministry of Railways.
Union Public Service Commission operates a common procedure for the selection of the suitable for the posts (the same in the UPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2018). The mechanism begins with the Computer Based examination and ends on the final result as per the review in the test and the personal interview.
UPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2018 – Exam Date
As there is no administrative information about the regulation of the UPSC Dental Surgeon exam 2018 and thus it is difficult to predict the date of the examination but the UPSC Dental surgeon notification 2018 is supposed to release soon which will draw the exam date.
The UPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2018 notice unveiling date is not displayed by the officials. To get the latest update whenever be the notification be released, stay in touch with the website.
The notification will be uploaded in the PDF format and thus it can be downloaded easily. For the candidates going to appear for the examination, it is necessary to read the notification carefully. Otherwise, there may be some dilemmas in future which is a fault of the aspirant.
UPSC Dental Surgeon Eligibility 2018
If you want to apply for the UPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2018 then you must be eligible for the test as per the UPSC Eligibility 2018 criteria positioned by the commission.
- A qualification included in Part I or Part II of Schedule to the Dentist’s Act, 1948 (Act 16 of 1948)
- Should be registered with a Dental Council.
- A candidate who is going to apply for the vacant posts must not exceed 35 years of age.
- 5 years of age relaxation will be offered the government servants as per the circumstances and rules & regulations issued by the Central Government.
What will be the income?. Previously, the authority had issued the following pay scale: B-3 (Rs. 15600-39100) Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- plus Non-Practicing Allowance as applicable under the precepts total pays Rs. 55913/- approx.
UPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy 2018
The first question before applying for any of the recruitment is – how many vacancies are there?. To know the quantity of the UPSC dental surgeon vacancy 2018, aspirants have to wait for some time, for the publication of the notice.
If we say something (not confirmed) about the UPSC vacancy 2018-19 for UPSC dental surgeon recruitment 2018, there may be a higher number of vacancies as compared the preceding exam of the same. It is upto the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for how many seats the notification will be out.
UPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2018
In any examination, it is fixed from where the question is there in the examination and thus, there is a syllabus to facilitate aspirants in the rehearsal. For the UPSC dental surgeon recruitment 2018, the syllabus is given below.
- Dental Anatomy
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Dental Materials
- Community Dentistry
- Oral Pathology
- Dental Pharmacology
- Oral Surgery
UPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2018
UPSC dental surgeon exam pattern 2018 described below.
- The UPSC dental Surgeon recruitment 2018 examination will be there in the English language only.
- Only multiple choice questions are there and the exam carries a total of 100 marks.
- Negative Marking: One-third mark allotted for the question will be deducted for every wrong attempt. No mark will be subtracted for leaving a question empty.
- Examinees must have to finish the examination the 2 hours duration.